Who loves their bacon?
I can't deny that I do love it so.
If you don't know,
I will only get the turkey bacon which is 50% less fat.
(Can be found in most supermarkets! Got mine at The Market Place.)
So here's a real simple
&truly yummy way to eat your bacon!
What you will need:
YESSS! IT'S ANOTHER NO OIL RECIPE!
1. Start by surrounding your muffin cups with the bacon so that
they will become 'bacon cups' when cooked!
2. Add whatever you like alongside with it,
I added mushrooms :>
Here's a picture of my Turkey Bacon.
2. Beat your eggs into a bowl.
(Approximately 1 egg for one muffin cup)
Added even more schrooms inside!
3. Pour the egg mixture into the bacon cups!
Making sure that there's no gap in the 'bacon cups'.
4.Add half a tea spoon to each of the muffin cups.
4. Now, it's time to pop them into the oven!
Approximately 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
Make sure to check on them from time to time.
This is how they should look like when they are all cooked!
The eggs should be hardened.
Time to serve it up!